The Good Times - Rugby Art Gallery & Museum
The Good Times Craft WorkshopsThe Good Times Craft workshops are monthly craft and reminiscence sessions aimed at adults living with Dementia and their carers. Participants can make a different craft each month while enjoying a cuppa and a biscuit. We are looking for friendly volunteers to assist with the delivery of these workshops, 1-3.30pm.
Thursday 19th October - Pumpkin crafts
Thursday 23rd November - Fabric wreaths
Thursday 21st December - Salt dough decorations
What's Involved:You will be supporting the workshop with an experienced Education Facilitator. Tasks include;
- Assisting with setting up and tidying away resources
- Light cleaning
- Engaging with workshop participants and assisting them in the activity
- Ensuring visitors have the best possible experience
- Helping serve refreshments
Why get involved?
- Gain experience working in an Art Gallery & Museum setting
- Meet new people
- Gain new skills
- Work with adults who are living with Dementia and their carers