KAPOW free prize draw - Rugby Art Gallery & Museum
KAPOW - FREE Prize Draw
Win one of the comic figures from within the KAPOW exhibition!
Visit the exhibition before 4pm on 9 September 2023. Collect your entry form from the visitor desk and tell us how many comics are on display within the exhibition space. Your contact details will be added to our email mailing list so that we can keep you up-to-date with what's going on.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Rugby Borough Council, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is being run by Rugby Art Gallery and Museum.
Eligibility to enter
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Rugby Art Gallery and Museum and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
How to enter
8. Visit the exhibition before 4pm on 9 September and collect your entry form from the visitor centre. Count how many comics we have on display in the KAPOW exhibition and record your answer on the entry form. Add your email address so we can keep you up to date with what's happening and post in the box provided.
9. Rugby Art Gallery and Museum will not accept any responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be
11. The winners will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Rugby Art Gallery and Museum is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winners will be notified after 11 September 2023 by email.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days they will lose their right to the prize, and Rugby Art Gallery and Museum reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Prizes must be collected from Rugby Art Gallery and Museum at a mutually agreed time.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Rugby Art Gallery and Museum for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for keeping you informed of future events and exhibitions as well as those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Rugby Art Gallery and Museum.
23. TLC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
24. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.