Prize Draw - Rugby Art Gallery & Museum
HUNT- FREE Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Rugby Borough Council, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is being run by Rugby Art Gallery and Museum.
Eligibility to enter
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- Complete the school holiday hunt, fill in your contact details on the sheet and return to a member of staff. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, tick the box where indicated, and provide your email address.
- Rugby Art Gallery and Museum will not accept any responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be selected in line with the age of the winner.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Rugby Art Gallery and Museum is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after the end of the school holiday period and closure of the hunt.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails or phone calls notifying them of their win within 14 days they will lose their right to the prize, and Rugby Art Gallery and Museum reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
16. Prizes must be collected from Rugby Art Gallery and Museum at a mutually agreed time.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Rugby Art Gallery and Museum for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for keeping you informed of future events and exhibitions as well as those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- Entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Rugby Art Gallery and Museum.
- Rugby Art Gallery & Museum reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.